10 April 2010

I am starting to panic

I am in my third year of college. Not so bad, right? There are thousands and thousands of people who are in their third year of college. The problem with my third year of college is that I am completely and totally lost. I have been to as many college as years I have been out of high school. I don't know what I want to do and that is a terrifying thing. I am currently in the process of trying to find yet another college to transfer to and trying to finalize my major (which has changed many times also). So far, I have only figured out these things: I like to read. A lot and different things. I like to write. Strictly creative writing though. I like to knit. I am no good at it.

What can I do with these things?

2 comments:

  1. My plan that took me YEARS to figure out... amazingly with two of your facts: I like to read and I like to write... finally led me to decide on majoring in either creative writing or english to eventually be either a published author or a book editor.

    Stop panicking. You are young and have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a magazine editor...especially a food editor.
    I think I have decided on Anthropology. I want to be a translator or work for a museum. I'm just having a hard time finding a school that has a program.

    ReplyDelete